Wednesday, March 20, 2013

 Yearn for an empty mind.....


Sometimes I wish I had an empty mind with no thoughts of trials & tribulations....Just nothing in it.

Perhaps thats what meditation does for you. I sometimes feel my mind runs faster than my hear rate & completely engulfs my whole persona. I yearn for an existence devoid of thoughts & perils attributed to them.

My mind always run to counteract thoughts of fear & failure. I don't want to falter, don't want to give away & definitely don't want to see myself disappearing into oblivion. I will toil tirelessly, comeup with plans, counter-plans all for the sake of allowing myself to stay adrift. But what am I actually gaining out of this, do I even get a vestige of clam & peace that my mortal being devours for. Every thought & actions is checkered by a master plan to be a winner & stay upfront. It's not me to be blamed, the game is played in this manner. You focus you win, you loose sight & you miss the jackpot by a whisker. Most win by making sure that others fall in abyss of failure. Most float by making sure that there is someone who is slowly getting smothered by the weight of responsibilities & decline. Yes we don't share responsibilities , we don't share failure, we don't share reason but we are always in game to share success. World is materialistic & its turning plastic with every color.

Heaven know how long do I need to stick in here , play by the rules I abhor. I make myself look pretty & poised at the exterior but inside am brimming with discontentment.

I want to leave this garb of delusion which enwraps my silhouette. I want to feel free to choose what I want to do & not what I'm suppose to do. There's a thin line that demarcates what you do & what you desire to do. There's always a fight within me of what I'm & what I covet to become. I do not want to plan my every move & definitely don't want to think about repercussions. I want to be a free bird, flying to my abode cocooned in a serene ambience.

These thoughts knock at my soul & get reverberated. I don't want to be a virtuoso, just an ordinary human being with simple & happy life. A feeling of bonhomie enwraps me as I teach myself to worry less & live more...amen to this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment