Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I miss you so much everyday & sometimes the pain is so deep that it eventually suffocates me.
We were the best friends, partners in crime, two beings & one soul. Your smile & twinkle used to pull the deepest string in my heart. I don't know why you left or who is responsible for this but I know that each & every day of life after you were gone has been a punishment... I want to see you but I can't, talk to you but I can't, embrace you but I can't. You were the best brother ..more like a son to me for the bond we shared was deeper then the ocean & wider than the universe.... I miss you bhai every day every sec..without you there is no holi, no diwali.... there will come a day when I will leave on the final journey & I will ask you to wait for me until then.....hand in hand we will relive our childhood again...never can I pray, never can I look at god with trust ..he took away the best gift I had, my everything...till the time I live I will never bow down & ask for a blessing...that's a promise to you my little babu...Miss you alwayz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment